Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPS Creator and G4TV?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2004 02:28
Has G4TV been notified of the upcoming release? If not, you folks ought to send them a press release and get some coverage. G4 would be the ultimate place to get some air time and I think what FPS creator will be able to do is definitely G4 news worthy.

I've sent my own email to Leslie Oren of G4, but they would probably expect an official press release from The Game Creators.

Just a thought.
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2004 07:57
Wouldn't be a bad idea to advertise on G4. Personally, I don't like the way everything is done on G4, but it'd still be a huge market for gamers who want to make games.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
(Formerly known as Yellow)
a203
Years of Service
User Offline
Booo G4! Boooo!
Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
What's so bad about G4TechTV? I also think it would be a pretty good idea.

Have a heart and join my message board.And now my messageboards work again!Woot!
a203
Years of Service
User Offline
G4 doesn't have any good programming, hence why they thought they needed to buy TechTV and defile all the good cast and shows. Not to mention few bother watching it anymore. Did you see "G-Phoria?"
Pathetic.
Eric T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2004 08:54
I used to watch TechTV till that other station went in and screwed up the station. Then when patrick (and the other fat guy) left the screensavers, that drew the line with me and TechTV.

You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci. He looks like a guy who can get things done. Joe Pesci doesn't **** around. In fact, Joe Pesci came through on a couple of things that god was having trouble with.
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2004 14:51 Edited at: 15th Dec 2004 14:52
Well, I live in Australia - we only just got TechTV (Not g4TechTV), and I couldn't believe they took off Call For Help! Not to mention the fact that now they've stuffed it with a load of crap. Anyway, it would be a good idea to do some advertising (even if it's only minor) just to spread word a bit more.

TechTV = Good, G4 = Bad

Last night I was looking up at the stars and said "Where the hell is my roof?!"
JerBil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2004 09:34
Poor Jiffy, it will only get worse. Enjoy it while you can...

-JerBil

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:55:17
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:55:17