Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Take a look @ this...Polemic thing :(

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2003 20:46
DBusers... take a look at this site:

http://www.malmesbury-jackdaw.com/police12.html

I wish I could comment this, but I won't... I've a son too, and those things really worry me a lot
"A true warrior fights with skill, not anger..."
http://www.alexrogue.hpg.com.br//avatars/hadoken.gif[/img]
Gif edited by Kangaroo2
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2003 18:12
I too worry about todays society and how my children will learn to deal with it. I have two so hopefully they'll stick together

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2003 03:21
Not much you can say to something like that...
it is a consern of most parents how they kids will turn out with everything around them and thier influences.

right now i'm not really a father as such having a kid who calls me dad being only a few years younger than me (long story ) - and not really in her life as someone who's suppose to be teaching her stuff but just being there time.
Thing is i do want kids one day, and as they grow up i'll have to rely on myself and my wife (boy i hope i'll be married with kids) will be good parents.

But what worries me just as much is that i'll be like my parents, and become a terrible parent
which make the kid want to rebel and do all of these stupid things ... thats what scares me more about it all.
Becuase kids use it as an escape from everything, and no matter how much they look out for each other - it is likely one will turn out terrible cause they won't listen to anyone cept the terrible parents.

hehee (^_^) it is quite amusing to me considering the things i actually do worry about and are scared of - guess only important things generally hit hard eh

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2003 17:47
Exactly man I know what you mean. Don't want to go into it but lets just say I didn't want to follow my parents example

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 01:58:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 01:58:39