Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Hosting

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2003 16:31
Hey, all/
Good day, isn't it?
I have some question. Are there some free hosters, there i can put my ISAPIextension(compiled on MSVCPP6 DLL, that needs to be placed to "..scripts/" catalog) and SQL DB(database)? Some people have their own servers, could anyone give me ~20mb?(i will write you counters,forums...ect as a paid)

I tryed to order my own speedy line, but my old house doesn't included into nets of most providers
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2003 17:43
Hi Net Eraser

I have 800Mb MS-Professional .Net hosting which is compatible with pretty much anything I think (I know you can run ASP, Frontpage Extensions and Microsoft-SQL). I am afraid that from your description above I don't really understand what you want to do but you're very welcome to do it if it'll work on my servers. They are provided by http://www.oneandone.com, details under the MS Hosting, £19.99 a month option

I can provide you with 20Mb of my space as you requested (possibly by FTP if I can sort out separate passwords) and a shared (with me) 40Gb a month bandwidth I would be very willing to do this if in return you could write me a decent forum and help me get it online for my upcoming project If you are interested please email me for details

Thanks, samjones@kangaroo2.com

n3t3r453r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2003 08:56
Thanks you very much!!! I'll mail you soon
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2003 13:54
No problem That'll b cool

Login to post a reply