Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Ahhhhhhh NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2003 04:34
DAMN IT!
DarkBasic Pro just ran out too.
its times like this that make me shout out DOH! for leaving my CDs in the states.
Ack, looks like i'm gonna have to actually concentrate on my art for a while or even get Ciyanna out

which reminds me, i did ask a good while back but are there any REAL features anyone would like to see in an IDE?
I mean right now i've been tinkering away for myself, and made it pretty similar to MSIDE 98 lol
so if anyone does have some useful wants then i'll be happy to entertain.

The Resource editor can currently do simply bitmap and jpg images with very basic tools, like simple blurring and such. Also have a cut down version of gameSpace as a plugin, which acts alot like Milkshape (thanks to mete), and a simple midi editor - you'll understand simple i think it deserves to be released.
The languages covered are DB Std|Ehd|Pro - and will automatically look for the compilers so don't worry.

Once i put a 30day trial in i think i can happily release i won't put the time trial on the freebie language plugins thou, like VRML, HTML and JavaScript (i woulda added Java but i got kinda bored and i'm not sure if anyone will care at this point lol)

yeah so i'm bored, going throu old hard disk ... which is a good point right now - i found a few old models i made for no reason apparently.
Not the best of quality, but still game worthy - i might remake them over the next day just to make them actually look well like work rather than pissing about.
A few weapons, swords, axes, shotguns, pistols as well as 3 people models.

Ohh and i found an unfinished Audii i was making at one point checkit out

no prizes for guessing the 3d package
if i remember right that was about 3 nites work ... something like 6-7hours and i remembered it having wheels but they appear to have disappeared - ho well
Anata aru kowagaru no watashi! http://members.lycos.co.uk/timesaga/ssj2.gif[/img]
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2003 20:21
Aww Bad luck Vegeta Can't some1 post your CDs on?

Nice work on the Audi, your 3d is always examplary

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2003 02:57
well i've asked Monique to send them... but the whole crew has been busy with something new apparently so no time - sides figured whilst i'm here might as well get a copy just for here so i don't have to worry

ya know i can't remember why i stopped developing that model, it was shaping up quite nicely for a hobby model.
was developed in Milkshape - so anyone who tells you that hi quality work in Milkshape is pointless ya know you can clearly see different

the polys for that were at 2,500 when i last checked so isnt exactly huge compaired to alot of car models now ... probably end up around 6,000 if i finished (which is roughly what the cars in Colin McRae 3 are)

well i dunno, hope the CD comes tommorrow then i can finally put everyone out of thier Link waiting misery

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 20:24:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 20:24:27