Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / buy online or shipped

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i live in the us and it would take the game 3 weeks to ship to me and i was thinking that download would be the way to go but when u donwload it what features are lost because if the downlaod is 400mb that seems a little bit small for all of the crap that this games claims to include such as the models i dont want a inferior product and get it over the internet what does the boxed version have that the downlod does not and is there a way to download it with EVERY thing that would come with the boxed version and also one more quick question i did not know where to post this but is the 3d gamemaker a good program for easy game making
Anime civil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2005 10:12
When you install the downoad Extracts into about 1 GB. Its though about the right size.

Model Pack = About 100 MB
Examples = About 17 MB
Level Editor = About 21 MB
Script Editor = About 1 MB
The engine = Meaby 30 MB, who knows
The scripts it understand = Meaby 50 MB, who knows

400 MB is about the average size. The reason why most programs are so huge, like Techno ejay 4, for example is because it has over 10 000 examples.

Animecivil
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2005 17:16
Quote: "Model Pack = About 100 MB
Examples = About 17 MB
Level Editor = About 21 MB
Script Editor = About 1 MB
The engine = Meaby 30 MB, who knows
The scripts it understand = Meaby 50 MB, who knows "

Not quite. There's no script editor or level editor, it's just "FPSC" as a whole. The engine is included has part of FPSC. The FPI scripts won't total more than 50k looking at them.

Where on earth did you get that?

Get 15 new commands, all the date / time commands left out of DBPro for free!
DOWNLOAD PLUGINS HERE: http://www.davidtattersall.me.uk/ and select "DarkBasic"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 21:47:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 21:47:04