Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Back me up! Part 2

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2003 18:04
Ok so RPGgamer said he got a abusive email a while back and I've just got one (Well I don't know about ABUSIVE - certainly Juvanile ). It doesn't particularly bother me, but I quote...

"OMG APOCALIPSE has come run!!!!!!!!!! Sheperd strikes"
- Well thats ok, it relates to my signiture, so thats cool...

"only e.mail when uv got somig good to say (you just clog up the forums and waste my friends internet upload now piss off!) Your like a bad smell.: U WONT GO AWAY!!!!"

- UMMM a few points...
1. I NEVER Email any1 from these forums unless they email me first.
2. How does Email clog up the FORUMS anyway?
3. Other than messing about in the general forums as many do, HOW am I clogging them up? And usually I do have something at least constructive to say. I never repeat post, or post spam...
4. My tagline loads once and thats it, its probably in your temporary folder. So how can I be clogging bandwidth? The only big pictures I post are specifically in my OWN threads, usually on the general boards, so ppl can ignore them if they wish
5. For a 37 word Email to have THAT many spelling and grammar mistakes is just plain ridiculous! P*ss off yourself and learn to speak English!

Like I said I don't really care. But if I DO recieve any more emails like this, I will happily Post their Email addresses up so people can send them abuse, and send their IP addresses to the moderators to get them banned from the forums.

To me this sounds like a NooB post. I only say that because it sounds young and immature. However I personally have been a help to many New users, sending them Tutorials, answering the questions nobody else can be bothered to waste their time answering, and i try to encorage all newcomers.

Anyways, Nuff said. Grrr
http://www.myminehead.com/mylogo.gif[/img]
MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2003 23:59
How stupid.

Good news everyone! I really am THAT good...
http://www.nickk.nildram.co.uk/ for great plug-ins - oh my, yes!
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2003 03:09
lol ... am i the only one not to have suffered from this?
makes me look suspicious hehee

kinda sad of them thou
maybe its the return of :: corny suspense music ::
GamerX
lmfao ... gotta say if he did come back i'd be amused more, his posts always were quite amusing to see who he'd ripped of that day
anyone remember the time he posted a screenie of Max3 and tried to pass of it was his new DB creation?
hehee oh god funny days eh

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2003 17:58
lol Yeah it was kindof a funny email - stupid and immature. Vegeta if it was you, you're using a different IP address. I could easily track the person, but unless they do it again I won't bother Thanks for the support tho guys

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2003 20:09
lmao... not many people have my real IP address, mainly cause i'm using different computers and connections each time i log onto the net - i just use a Router to use a "home" account as it were.

would be easi enough for me to change it at will, and as for the email - i would've sent it using the computers smtp, and setup and encryption log so you can't trace where it came from hehee

but i'm sure if it was from me, woulda been more colourful hehee - and not very short

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2003 20:34
lol I knew u wouldn't dissapoint

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 03:43:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 03:43:34