Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Voice Changing Software - Sample

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2005 05:19 Edited at: 5th Feb 2005 05:20
This was briefly discussed on another thread, but I wanted to post a sample. This is a great little program for changing your voice. It will record it as a .wav file. There are several "nick" voices and more that can be downloaded.

The URL is: http://www.audio4fun.net/

I believe they are about to release a new version 4.0, so it may be wise if you want to get something like this to wait for a while. I'm not sure when the release date is on it.

For the sample, I just used a line from jasuk70's demo video. The line is "what's that strange green thing". I was going for the Stargate Gould sound.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
SkyCubes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2005 05:32
There's alot of possibilites with this in FPSC. Here's another sample with a cave echo effect.

"Beware of people who try and belittle your ambitions. Small people do that. The really great people are the ones who make you feel that you too can become great" --Mark Twain

Attachments

SkyCubes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2005 05:33
Here's one more where I've changed my voice (male) into a female voice and put a neat sci-fi style effect on it.

"Beware of people who try and belittle your ambitions. Small people do that. The really great people are the ones who make you feel that you too can become great" --Mark Twain

Attachments

MaddA ChieF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2005 08:19
Voice Dimond is a lot of mony. $99.99!!!!!

I there a trial version?

www.geocities.com/vgamestuff

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 14:54:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 14:54:53