Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Question on time of release(For people in the US that have to work that Day)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2005 10:03
Since I have to work that day and since the UK is +5 hours ahead of me, would it be possible for me to wake up at 5 or 6 in the morning, order the program and then when I get home download it?
Or will we be able to order it the day before and download the next?
Since I work at a bank, Internet access for buying things over the net is BLOCKED for the most part(How people can buy victoria's secret and not from here while at the bank is beyond me)
Thanks.
SoulMan

This is as backwards as is This
SoulMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2005 02:06
Anyone?
I got a bid for .02 on this, any takers?
SoulMan

Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2005 03:36
Don't expect it to be released at the start of the day, expect it more towards the very end of the day (late into the hours UK time possibly). There is no rush to download, you can order and download a week later if you want.

Rick and Lee return from France tomorrow, so we'll have an idea if Friday is still a go-ahead date or not.

Super Joe crack combat soldier fights a long battle against overwhelming odds.
SoulMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2005 03:43
Well if it is going to be release Friday late, I'm guessing that would mean you wouldn't be able to download it that day. More or less I would really like just to order it and then download it the day it comes out.
SoulMan

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:47:24
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:47:24