Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Orion's Rose

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2003 23:09
Hey people ... i'm begining to feel like i'm in a dead end developing for Rose's game "Orion's Rose"

the main problem being is, i've run out of ideas for it.
i'm so used to working in a team with ideas being bounce back and forth and developed on the fly, when it is basically just myself on my own trying to think up ideas - suddenly it all falls apart

i've created a brand new section to the forum specifically for you guys to throw in your suggestions.

i'll be copying across the main starting sequence and background story in a second ... and i'll see about getting my new map up which hopefully will help everyone out in planning some parts

Rose's Forums

please make sure you register before you post, because we've had problems with unregistered user posts before - it only takes a second
Anata aru kowagaru no watashi! http://members.lycos.co.uk/timesaga/ssj2.gif[/img]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 11:50:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 11:50:52