Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / darkmatter2 and character shop

Author
User Banned
Posted: 20th Feb 2005 11:44
Firslty i tried loading the default 'ranger' model from character shop and copying a character script, changeing the details etc and trying to load it in. The icon for the model came up in the entities folder, but when i tried to place it, the model was no where to be seen? and just placed a dot on the map.. maybe that was it, but it was just too tiny!

Also i tried a darkmatter model , and thankfully i did get the model to load into fps, but it was lying flat on the ground. And no matter what i tried to do , i cold not get it to stand as the internal models do. Is there a reason for this?
game Spacer
Years of Service
User Offline
Have you tried increasing the scale in the script for you Ranger?
gbuilder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2005 02:53
You need to scale any model for Character Shop in a modelling program to the same dimensions and position as the default Ranger model. Then you will see it correctly in character shop etc.

gbuilder.

XP2000, 512mb Ram, 64mb GForce4 MX440 Graphics card, WindowsXP Professional.
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 21st Feb 2005 06:42
gbuilder - i am using the default ranger model as i said in my post - i am simple exporting that model to test

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 16:56:59
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 16:56:59