Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / altering content...?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2005 23:25 Edited at: 23rd Feb 2005 01:09
hi, ive had a go at altering an exisitng character model. AI_sgun.x to see if i can add some unique content but maintain animations....but

when i try to use it in a level, the model is exactly the same as the original both in the editor and testing a level..

are there any other things i need to alter? Ive checked the .fpe file, it points to the model i have changed, but still the original character .x remains.

thanks for any help
maxd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2005 18:09 Edited at: 24th Feb 2005 00:22
hi... finally managed to get the model in... problems with scaling, holes etc...

somehow the animations now dont exist. (all i have done is alter an already existing model, not changed any animations. Used milkshape and 3dcanvas.

any ideas on how to get the animations working?. TGC, can you list the animation frames you are using in the fpe files.

is there a way to get character shop to work with this...

thanks

edit:

the animations are not imported with the model, either in milkshape or 3dcanvas...any ideas..

Attachments

Login to view attachments
maxd
Years of Service
User Offline
just noticed, using deep exploration, it does not read the included .x models correctly, suggests that TGC are doing something of their own to the model, or is a non standard format...

would be a good feature if we cold build our own characters and use the stock animations...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 16:54:49
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 16:54:49