Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help Wanted: FPS Creators - Revised

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2005 04:22 Edited at: 6th Mar 2005 03:09
I'm reposting this Help Wanted Ad becuase we've made some changes and the openings/descriptions have changed as well.

We have already added the first new positon, Back-end Programmer and Scripts Section Manager. This has been filled by Dylan Barber (famdylan). Our tutorials section is now headed up by Logan 5.

We have one more opening right now: (as of 3-6-05)

1. Media Bank Section Manager

With our new submission system, the Managers will be recieving an email when a user submits (uploads) a new resource. They will then login to the FPS Creators site and "approve" the submission. Once they approve it, it will automatically become available on the appropriate download page.

So, the managers will have two main duties - submission approvals and monitoring the boards, representing FPS Creators in terms of getting the word out, requesting user submissions, etc.

I have already recieved a few interest emails. I'm going to wait a bit longer to see if there is any more interest before making position decisions.

Again, these positons are on a volunteer basis only. If you have the time and desire to commit to somehting like this, here is your opportuntity to help the FPSC community grow and to provide a great area for resources.

If you're interested, I need you to email me at: fdecker@egreen.wednet.edu. I will not be responding to interest messages via the boards. But, if you have questions about the positions or the site, feel free to respond here.

Thanks!

SkyCubes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2005 07:51 Edited at: 6th Mar 2005 03:10
Still have a couple of positions open. Logan 5 has come aboard as our Tutorials Section Manager. We still need...

1. Media Bank Section Manager

It's shaping up to be a first-class team...get in on the ground floor

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-17 16:10:51
Your offset time is: 2024-06-17 16:10:51