Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Demo of "Annonimous"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2003 22:34
You can get a demo of our in-production RPG "Annonimous"

http://www.ilogicgames.com
There is a direct-link to the demo in the news

Hope you like it, we made it some time ago, because now we´re preparing a complete remaking of the game.

If anyone beats the snail, tells everybody! hehehe
Thanks for your comments.

Ionicboy
ILOGIC GAMES
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2003 23:19
Okay, now this is what i call a game!, haven't seen something like this in months, i downloaded the game thinkin it's gonna be one of the normals, and i must say, i was impressed, keep up the good work, i see this game going places ps any chance u could convert to english?

your birth was a blessing, sent to live and die on earth as a lesson, we each have a star all you have to do is find it, once you do, everyone who sees it will be blinded - DMX
Moondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2003 23:34
very awsome start..i wa able to beat the snail!!! with 47 hp left, put me to sleep once, then hit me with lightning..but then i kicked his butt..if thats what it was called:S..i could read some of it, but not all anyway, verynice..i also thought when downloading, it be a demo of a blue ball that you move around a badly texutured matrix

Moondog
ionicboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2003 00:10
Hahaha, no blue spheres here

Thanks, i celebrate you liked it, and... about the snail, this got my crazy because killing it is a question of luck, as long as you are quickly enough attacking. And this things frustates me so much... hehe

Translation will occur surely, i will see if there´s a quick way to change it for the demo.

ionicboy
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2003 15:08
This game is very well put together - I can read French so that didn't bother me For a first battle the snail is too hard - But the graphics, modelling & lighting are great! Especially impressive for a DB1 game Well done!

Blazer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2003 02:55
this game is awsome, it definitly has a final fantasy 8 feel to it. I think the time bar gose to fast though. it fills up before I finish my attack.

How did you get those lighning effects (if you care to share of course) those were cool.

keep it up

ps: nice pic moondog

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:39:09
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:39:09