Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / HOSTING customization & updated packages

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2003 19:16
Hey people. I had a thread up a while ago, and had quite a bit of feedback from you all. I'd just like to say that if anyone needs some VERY reliable hosting, please visit http://www.bladehost.net.

CUSTOMIAZATION
--

ALL package are now fully customizable, or you can design your own, and I'll send you a quotation.

CLIENTS
--
Just to say, i have received NO complaints whatsoever from any of my clients now, and they all keep on saying my support is superb. I have had all support requests dealt with in no more than a few hours (tops), and soon there will be a new control panel and ticket requests, etc. There is also live chat support coming soon, and if you want i can give you support via MSN. Packages may be updated slightly soon, and if there is any price change, current clients wont be affected. The prices will only ever go down, so you dont have to worry. Current clients WILL be charged the lower price if they go down. There will soon be SSL and WAP support on all packages.

Thats about it.. if anyone needs anything you can contact me directly at: mike@bladehost.net

Cheers,
Mike Derbyshire (BlackRat)
BladeHOST.net - For all your web hosting needs!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:01:59
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:01:59