Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Offical FreeFPS.com Thread

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2005 11:36 Edited at: 9th Jun 2005 14:41
To all people who want to help out please send an application to mrturnbull@gmail.com with the following details. Everyone will be accepted, I just want to keep a record of who will help.

Name:
Job Wanted (see below):
AIM/MSN/Yahoo:

FreeFPS.com will launch around 1-2 weeks after the release of FPS Creator v1, so we can have the multiplayer feature.
The game will of course be free, but all costs will be covered by the use of ads, and maybe in the future a premium membership (access to use more maps etc).

Once the site starts profiting you will receive commission depending on the work you do.

Jobs that Need Filling:
Map Maker
3d Modeller
Texture Maker
Scripter

We want as many people as possible to help, and all staff are required to advertise the game to help make it grow.

Costs will be fairly big to run this type of game so if staff can occassionally contribute some money once in a while it would be appreciated.

I'm the guy you love to hate.
White Mail Revived
Years of Service
User Offline
I would love to help out! I can't say I'm Extremely good at most of the "job postions" but the best one there is level editor. I also can't garuntee about the money either unless you can make sure it is "secure". (I'm a little discouraged when giving info across the net.) You can contact me at [href]mailto:almightymaster@x-streamsystems.tk[/href]. If you have trouble, just find me on the forum(or post here) and tell me you can't reach me. I will try to help as much as I can!
p.s. Could you join my stragling company too? I am also in need of coders and such and would feel better to have a "trade". The address is in the sig but it is messed a bit(i guess HTML doesn't work.)

1% done... [href]www.x-streamsystems.tk[/href]
Programmer Dave
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2005 11:58
Quote: " I would love to help out! I can't say I'm Extremely good at most of the "job postions" but the best one there is level editor. I also can't garuntee about the money either unless you can make sure it is "secure". (I'm a little discouraged when giving info across the net.) You can contact me at mailto:almightymaster@x-streamsystems.tk. If you have trouble, just find me on the forum(or post here) and tell me you can't reach me. I will try to help as much as I can!
p.s. Could you join my stragling company too? I am also in need of coders and such and would feel better to have a "trade". The address is in the sig but it is messed a bit(i guess HTML doesn't work.)"

You don't need to be great, think of this as a learning experience.

The payment would be through PayPal, but i guess I could pay for the first few months so everyone knows this is legit.

Sorry, I can't code
I just use FPSC cause it's so easy.

White Mail Revived
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2005 13:20 Edited at: 2nd Apr 2005 13:20
Oh well! I guess I'll have to be satisfied with a miniscule number of members. Anyways, I'll try to get back to you on buisness whenever possible.(ussualy the same day unless other "duties call") Talk soon. (by the way, i don't have msn messenger. I hope e-mail is ok for now )

1% done... [href]www.x-streamsystems.tk[/href]
Programmer Dave
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2005 16:03
ok, email is fine...for now

but once the game gets a little more popular everyone should have MSN Messenger.

glyvin101
Years of Service
User Offline
i am willing to help but i would not like to be known other then glvyin101 and i cant give any money so i would not want any of the profits i wish only to help in this awesome sounding project i can do lvl editing and other things give me a email

glyvin101@yahoo.com
thx glyvin101
Flash
Years of Service
User Offline
I would love to help! Unfortunately, being 13 i have no way to get any money to you. I have no knowledge of scripting or modeling but i love level designing.
You can contact me at greg@barhop.co.uk

Hippopottomonstrosesquippedaliophobia
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
I could help, I could do level design or something like managing money.

agdespopoulos@gmail.com that's my e-mail and MSNM

evilness
BULLSHOCK
Years of Service
User Offline
ya dude, you should be honored to have him on your team, he's like the best scripter in the history of fpsc!

-I will beat anyone in HALO2!
Dory The Cable Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
i'd love to help with level editing, but i'm tryin to get fpsc to work 100% of the time, so... i'll hit ya on the MSN

i don't siggy my message
Dory The Cable Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
oops, i forgot to mention that i'm 13, so i dont know if i could do much in the way of money...

i don't siggy my message
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm 13, and I can help with the money thing.

evilness
glyvin101
Years of Service
User Offline
hmm.....any response to all this proggrammer dave?
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
E-MAIL! I sent him an e-mail.

evilness
Dory The Cable Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
i just talked to him, and its not goin ahead. maby someother time i'll look into doin somthin like that

i don't siggy my message, lol
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, he bought the domain, maybe we can do it.

evilness
Programmer Dave
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2005 18:29
There seems to be quite a lot of interest then there was a few weeks ago so I may reopen the project in a few weeks.
I mainly want to the wait for the Full Release of FPS Creator tho, so we can have multiplayer & better physics.

Programmer Dave
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2005 19:15
design so far : http://img111.echo.cx/img111/6710/freefpscopy3le.jpg

Chris D
Years of Service
User Offline
That looks pretty cool, the site's a good idea.

I'd be willing to do some modelling & textures for this.
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
I also e-mailed TGC and they said V.1 will be released sometime in July.

evilness
Programmer Dave
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2005 14:37
To all people who want to help out please send an application to mrturnbull@gmail.com with the following details. Everyone will be accepted, I just want to keep a record of who will help.

Name:
Job Wanted (see first post):
AIM/MSN/Yahoo:

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 00:00:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 00:00:45