Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Wall Issues and connecting with ventilation ducts and prefabs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2005 04:01
When going into external mode walls do not disapear but then ventilation ducts do not appear on inside of room. when going internal mode duct connects with room but wall dissappears.. Just like making a prefab then connecting it to a staright coridor areas around the door disapears putting prefab back on same spot fixes problem. If you dont know what i mean just ask im on all the messengers . mroyusa@hotmail.com msn, mroyusa aol, mroyusa2002 yahoo

Martin Roy
mroyusa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2005 05:04
Ok i found out how to use ventilation ducts at end of each duct to connect to wall. Still have issues with making a prefab then connecting a corridor to it makes a gap all the way around the door. Why is it so complicated just to build a wall. Should be a way to copy wall thats in the room already and go with it. I bought the ea version i am going crazy i havent slept in a week . I love this thing. My game is not even close to being done yet looks better then anything out there already. Sound and voice all incorporated. I will post screen shots on my site at www.over-40.net/members/webgod.htm (Its on my starcraft site at the moment will start a new one for the fps game . When is version 1 coming out?

Martin Roy
mroyusa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2005 12:22
ok well i found problem for a lot of stuff. its not problems but human error. It's all in the external and internal modeno more gaps around the doors when connecting to a corridor just make sure click external mode before putting connecting corridor. lol I love this thing.

Martin Roy

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-26 13:54:29
Your offset time is: 2024-06-26 13:54:29