Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Problem loading FPSC...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2005 05:09 Edited at: 6th Apr 2005 02:19
hi.. ive had to reinstall windows etc.. and FPSC... got the program loaded , and i remembered that lee gave out an alternative FPSC.exe as I had a problem with loading FPSC originally, seems to hang,program encountered a problem and needs to exit, then loads the editor in the background,

i cant find this new file on my system or email, does anyone have this or can lee send me another copy please...

thanks for any help..

Edit.. found it now.... on my 600+GB hard drives.........

took some i tell ya.......
Smiler
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2005 23:47
Hi maxd,

Have the same problem after defragging HD, could you email me the FPSC exe file to see if it can fix problem for me.

Thanks

Smiler
Shadow knight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2005 08:58
I have the same problem, everytime i try and load FPSC up i get an error (Application has encountered an error and must close)

i've tried re-downloading the program and same message.

Full version.

any help?
maxd
Years of Service
User Offline
Merranvo is probably right,

email TGC's, lee or muke should be able to get it for you, you will need you install S/N,

maxd
Smiler
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2005 19:00
Merranvo you are right of course about full exe but I assumed it was a patch to make it work on some computers.
I have the full Early Adoptor Edition and still cannot get it to work after defrag including the demos. Every thing was working ok before. Even uninstalling and reinstalling in safe mode did not rectify this problem. I had sent an email to TGC about this and still waiting to see if they can help with this problem.

smiler
Smiler
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2005 16:53
At last I have got FPSC up and running with no problems.

My solution was by setting up a new user profile in XP and it worked.(still will not run under old profile).

Smiler

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-26 13:36:39
Your offset time is: 2024-06-26 13:36:39