Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Lava/Prison Gantry Crash!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2005 13:30
I have created and recreated this problem now three times. I have small room with a prison gantry catwalk on one side for the player, and another one on the other side for an enemy that fires at the player from there. The gantries are surrounded by lava, with hurt zones underneath. The game locks up at the same exact spot whenever I recreate the level, every time. Is there a bug with lava? Or do you know what is going on?

I was very exited about this product but I am growing tired of the problems I am having. I understand this is a psuedo-beta, but I am losing interest. Dynamic lighting doesn't work, anything remotely populated with entities causes the game to move so slow I have to hold the shift key to even move, now this lockup problem!

I hope V1 really improves in these areas.

Thanks for any input you can give

It's easy not to get lost when you have no idea where you are going
Chimera
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2005 05:42
Well yeah, everyone gives up hope sometimes. I did but I'm sure V1 will have more stability and be faster. I got tired of the bugs to sometimes. But you see, when something doesn't work it isn't always because of a bug. It could be a stupid mistake. You said dynamic lighting doesn't work? You sure you have a good videocard (almost sure you do...)

Don't give up yet, wait till V1

Don't eat yellow snow!
Hell Dragon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2005 09:33
i have a little question:When V1 will be release in stores?
Ominous
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2005 09:05
I'll post this in bugs.

Now is the winter of your discontent.
-Stewie from Family Guy

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-26 13:39:36
Your offset time is: 2024-06-26 13:39:36