Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2005 16:33
In my game, I have a part where you flick a switch, and the level ends. I thought it would be as simple as changing the 'Object' area in the entity properties to 1 (providing it was the only objective in the level, otherwise it would be 2, 3 or so on). But when I tested it, flipping the switch didn't appear to do anything. Does anyone know how to do this?

Last night I was looking up at the stars and said "Where the hell is my roof?!"
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2005 16:56
One more unrelated thing - I have made my own loading screens, but to use them, I can't have the box that says loading (the bar is fine, but it has words so it won't work with the box). I have tried a few things, but haven't been able to get it to work. Does anyone know how to do this?

Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2005 19:11
Actually, one more question - I've seen some screenshots of games where there are pylons, and a stone connecting structure that the pylons are keeping up (If you don't know what I mean, under 'furnitureb' in WWII in the library, there are some pylons - I need to know where the roof type things are). Sorry for asking lots of questions, any help is appreciated.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-26 14:20:36
Your offset time is: 2024-06-26 14:20:36