Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / GAME INDUSTRY vs. FILM INDUSTRY vs. MUSIC INDUSTRY

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2003 04:40
sweet ... my dad had just left the RAF after a rather long service, the whole computer thing was new to him - so he started a Degree at uni and started to mess with that stuff. its pretty cool to know what my dad can do, i mean he used to build x86 machines by hand when Watford Electronics was still young (literally someones garage) ... made then for alot of people who couldn't afford IBM's - kinda like a budget system guy, which was cool cause i got to play with alot of technology.
you kinda grow up in the industry with parents like mine, one was a programmer the other was a hardware technian

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2003 15:02
Wow cool, thats hardcore! My dad got out of the services and got a computing degree too, that was like in 1975 tho, so the Commodore machines were 4k CBMs and PETs!

My dad introduced me to programming his CBM, and when he saw I was getting better than him he bought me a C64 With Colour, decent sound and Sprites, I was MORE than away! It was sooo fun!

Coming Soon! Kangaroo2 Studio... wait and quiver with anticipation! lol
samjones@kangaroo2.com - http://www.kangaroo2.com - If the apocalypse comes, email me

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 22:09:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 22:09:43