Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / splash screen in dbpro

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Would anyone be able to help me out?
I'd like to have a small db pro program that would open FPSC and display a splash screen before the game (just like this is my game etc).
I tried to look for the one someone made for use with movie files at the start of the game but couldn't find it - any help?
bigH
Years of Service
User Offline
you could use a dos file , much easer , you could use notepad to write it or you can display what you want in your beginning shot after fpsc starts , just put what you want on a wall .

Keep not your blind eye . Open your heart to what is offered .For YOU are not the final judge . bigH.
tschwarz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2005 16:12
How about a small windows app that would display a splash screen with an avi file and when the user presses a key it would load your fpsc game. This way you could show an intro like halo and then it would go to the fpsc menu. I wrote it tonight and would like someone to test it. let me know if anyone is interested. Only requires 1 exe to be copied into your compiled game folder. I need someone that has or can create a video file to test with.
should work with mpg,avi,wma buy would like to test all.
BULLSHOCK
Years of Service
User Offline
hey!!!! ME, ME, ME!!!!!!
dude, i've been looking for something like this forever!!!
i already have some AVI pre-rendered cutscenes hat i would like as an intro movie!!!

please let me test it!!!!!

-I will beat anyone in HALO2!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-26 14:12:57
Your offset time is: 2024-06-26 14:12:57