Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Phantasy Star Online

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey all, I've been working hard on my PSO clone...so far the results are decent (no online capabilities yet though). This is a basic dungeon level you can travel through. You can try it out here: http://chibibabble.hothost.tv

BTW, you can't use ANY download accelerators...sorry, 'tis the nature of a free server.

Just as a note though. The attack system is like PSO. Meaning, you can't be click happy when attack. You have to wait for your character to "prepare" for his next action. However, you can perform a 3-hit combo IF you press the attack button at the right time (think Parrapa the rapper). A 4-hit combo system is also inplaced. Just attack-attack-attck-magic. I've worked hard an almost nonstop on this. I hope you enjoy!

Here's a screenshot...doubt if I can show you do to the servers restraints...if not...you can see them one the site ^_^
Chibi Babble
Years of Service
User Offline
sorry...this doesn't belong on this forum...woops -.-'

Chibi?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 11:17:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 11:17:54