Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / mysql.dll function maker

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2005 06:56 Edited at: 26th Apr 2005 13:58
*To the mods: I wasn't sure where to put this, so I put it here because this is where most of the mysql.dll questions are at. If you feel it belongs somewhere else, just delete and let me know where.

After downloading mysql.dll and spending 3 days learning what commands inserted and deleted data and thier syntax I made this program to write the functions for me. I figured I would put it up here incase someone else is having as much trouble as I did.

Just unzip the program to the folder of your project and run function maker.exe. It will then ask you some basic questions and make a txt file with the name you gave the function. (IE mySQL_INSERT.txt) cut and paste and your done. I also included a copy of libmysql.dll so you wont have to install mysql to get it.

Test Run:
as a test enter these settings.

question #1: 1
question #2: mySQL_INSERT_TEST
question #3: 3
question #4: id#
question #5: name$
question #6: rank#
question #7: www.test.server.com
question #8: test_user
question #9: test_pass
question #10: test_table
question #11: id
question #12: name
question #13: rank
question #14: INT
question #15: CHAR
question #16: INT
question #17: 25
question #18: 10
question #19: 5

and that will give you a template to look at and understand what's going where.

download size: 414kb

for those on dial-up,
here is the source:
*Note: excuse the sloppy source, I was up for 48 hours and wrote this in 1 hour so it isn't neat.

if you compile your own, you must get your own libmysql.dll file to place in your projects folder because I can only upload one file.

Phrozin
Ace Of Spades
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2005 12:01
This will make life SO much easier

Digitalmodr
Coder_David
[Apolloed ]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 04:09:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 04:09:12