Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Prepare for an exciting announcement to be made on Monday 25th April?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2005 21:17 Edited at: 26th Apr 2005 21:35
Just saw this on the FPS Creator home page http://www.fpscreator.com
As it's now Tuesday I'm dying to know what this might refer to

Cheers
Chuckie
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2005 21:46
Yeah sorry the announcement was meant to be in the newsletter - and it still will be! But the newsletter was delayed by one day and will be out today instead of yesterday

Trust me, it's a good announcement!

Two Worlds and in Between
Hot Metal and Methedrine
modz
Years of Service
User Offline
Not sure if i'am registered to get the news letter or not. But if not i'am sure it will be posted up on the forums or the news section of the website.Atleast i hope it does.
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2005 02:56
Ok the newsletter is now out - you can see what the announcement is It's also on the FPSC web site.

Hot Metal and Methedrine
hackinc 2000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2005 03:30
Definetly the announcement was too exciting that i fell of my chair. And i was in my work. The news about FPSC been not restricted commercialy its amaizing. Thanks for that unforgatable news that bring my heart pump like ever.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2005 04:03 Edited at: 27th Apr 2005 04:14
TGC are to be congratulated for the news released in the April 2005 Newsletter. Well done TGC.

Personally, though perhaps now not mandatory I would be more than pleased to support and promte TGC and FPSC with credit in anything I would display or release publicly.

This I feel would be the least I could do to support TGC and thank them for FPSC and hope that by spreading the news of its existance and capabilities would help its further development.

I would hope that the dropping of the Comercial License for V1 at least, wont mean that any loss of income to TGC that may have been derived from such will affect any further FPSC development beyond V1 to increase the feature/function set and alike and make the software better than it will be with the V1 release, (though well improved that promises to be), even if that means additional purchase of feature plugins, packs or even a license fee for any future versions beyond V1, thats if any are still envisaged?

Again thanks to The TGC team for all the hard work and I urge you all to continue your support.

Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2005 04:09
You are of course welcome to mention us/FPSC in your games, but it's entirely up to you now!

Hot Metal and Methedrine
Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2005 04:44
Dude! I want to send you guys some pizza and beer! Please tell me a link where I can order online for you guys and have it delivered!

-This...is my boomstick!
JerBil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2005 05:29
V1 -Bring it ON! Thanks, TGC...

-JerBil

Ad Astra Per Asper
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2005 07:38
Heh, thanks Cellbloc - but no need

Hot Metal and Methedrine
Ken Tankerous
Years of Service
User Offline
Just received the monthly Newsletter - great news for all the FPSC fans.

As a side note; I have to give the folks at TGC the thumbs up not only for a fun product like FPSC, but a great monthly newsletter, fantastic site and their regular and consistent product support. I purchased DBPro (sorry off-topic here ) about a year ago and have constantly been amazed at how well these guys run their business - IMO both professional and informative. Keep up the good work!!!

Ken
OTS Software
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2005 12:59
That is great news!!!

Thanks TGC.

Also, the new features sound very exciting.

www.OTSsoftware.com
DOMRAY
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2005 18:39
woot ty vm .

let he who is with out sin cast the first stone.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-26 14:07:40
Your offset time is: 2024-06-26 14:07:40