Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Blue GUI - Multiple camera views

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2005 22:05
I'm doing a sort of editor and would like to position one or more camera-views in my Blue GUI-app. Think of it as a 3D-program like Max where you can define the number of viewports and rearrange them on the screen. That is some of the functionality I'm looking for.

I tried using the "set camera to image"-command and using the resulting image on a gadgetPlane but the program just quits on me.

Anyone got any suggestions?

2,4 Ghz, 1 Gig, gForce FX 5200 - and then some...
Bangla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2005 22:07
Opps.. forgot to enable the mailback-funct. =)

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2005 00:17
Can you just use SET CAMERA VIEW, straight from DB? I don't think you need to use any Blue GUI functionality for your viewports.

BatVink
Bangla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2005 00:45
I could, but the reason for me to do this, is to be able to switch out the camera-view for something completly different. Easiest would be to let the GUI handle everything, but if there is no other easy way, I'm gonna use the set camera view-command.

Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2005 00:56
The setPanelImage / setButtonImage commands are quite slow, so it is not feasable to do in real time (this is because the image has to be grabbed from the camera, converted to a memblock, colour-converted and finally rendered to the gadget).

I suggest using SET CAMERA VIEW.

If you wish to swap out the camera view for something different, you can overlay other gadgets on top of the 3D area.

BlueGUI Windows Plugin
Bangla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2005 01:09
All right, thanks for the help.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 16:04:35
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 16:04:35