Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC and DBP

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I read some where that FPSC will be able to export DBP code, is this sill going to happen?
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2005 17:30
For level handling yes, like you could use FPSC to flesh out your game then do the coding yourself. Hopefully there'll be permission to use the other models too - that way people are more likely to make examples. I mean, the best example would be a basic code version of what the engine does, maybe with simple AI, but level handling is the main goal, anything else that it can do is a bonus at this stage.

I imagine there'll be no end of bits and bobs that people will release that do cool stuff to your level, effects and the like. Like third person cameras, movies, and smaller faster enemy handling (like headcrabs for instance). Should be an interesting couple of months after v1 is released.

Van-B

Quote: "How could I condescend you?, you don't even know what it means!"

Van-B's mom.
FINN MAN
Years of Service
User Offline
thank, you i hope it happens!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-26 14:17:13
Your offset time is: 2024-06-26 14:17:13