Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Runtime error!?!?!?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
dude, tgc, please...

please tell us what the numbers for the runtime errors mean so that we can debug.

like what does

Quote: ""dark basic pro expansion pack runtime error"
[diolog box]
13"

mean?

ok...i have had several error messages exactly like this, with the exeption of different numbers in the diolog box.

please can someone tell me what 13 specifically means?

when ever i play my game on another computer it displays that error in the middle of the loading screen.

-I will beat anyone in HALO2!
Dory The Cable Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
do you have DarkMATER or the DBPro enhancment pack installed? if so, u might have to re-instal both of them. thats what i had to do

Heven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid i'll take over!!!
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2005 09:06
ok, i dont have darkmatter or the dbpro expansion pack...so does that mean that i just cant play it...or that any normal non-developer computer can play my game?

I am really BULLSHOCK, but my profile got deleted...really, i'm telling the truth!
GMan1
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm receiving the same error when copying the build to CD ROM for deployment on another system. Works fine when running the build from the production system. I'm also getting a "Failed to open zip." message just prior to the DB Pro - Expansion Pack Runtime error. I have not installed DBPro on this system.
GMan1
Years of Service
User Offline
I've looked at the Level1.zip file for my build in levelbank\level1.zip. The zip file is password protected. This may explain why the build runs the startup screen up until the initial loading of the first level,and then reports the above error when I try to run from CD ROM or another computer.

Anyone know if the levelbank zip files are supposed to be password protected? I expect they are not.

I assume it is my configuration or an XP issue. Any Ideas on how a zip would become password protected, or why the DP runtime error occurs would help? I uninstalled Winzip thinking it was the culprit, to no avail.

Running as System Administrator
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz
Memory: 894MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:58:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:58:29