Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Error encountered

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2005 10:54 Edited at: 11th Jun 2005 11:11
I am following the tutorial with the Trial EA version. Everything runs fine until I select "Test Game" - then I get this error "The application has encountered a problem and needs to close", then it shuts down.

Any ideas? I am running Windows 2000 and DB Pro works fine on my system.

Thanks!
Chris

Dory The Cable Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
try fully uninstalling and installing it, or just repairing it

Heven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid i'll take over!!!
Zaphod Beeblebrain
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2005 01:19
I get pretty much the same problem!! except it also involves 'This application is programmed to expire on the 31st may 2005!' or something like that. The Game Creators must have noticed this, or taken notice of me, because they then uploaded an apparently fixed version of the trial.

Well, I'm afraid I'm going to have to say that THE SAME PROBLEM STILL OCCURS WITH THE UPDATED TRIAL VERSION! TGC moderater person who has to read this message before allowing it to be posted, PLEASE tell someone who can fix it, because I have been suffering the boredom of making maps without playing them for 2 weeks now!

This is THE ('the' said in a particularly enthasised way) most WANNTTTED program of mine which is mercilessly throwing me a totally infinate, unavoidable and just blatuntly evil division of facist excuses for why it shouldn't work at all.

Help me.

"Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast!"-Ace Rimmer
3D Scientifics
Years of Service
User Offline
You know what, I just got my working version and everything works fine! The trial must be a little outdated. The tutorial ran fine and looks so incredible!!! This is an amazing piece of software. I'm locking myself in my computer room for the summer, leave me alone, I'm going to be busy with FPS Creator!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:52:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:52:33