Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / BlueGUI - Question about UpDown gadgets

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2005 21:44
Hi

I just got BlueGUI yesterday, and it's awesome.

Although, I have a question about the UpDown gadget. If you make an UpDown gadget, and sets the Buddy gadget to some EditBox gadget, the UpDown gadgets range is only 0 to 100, and I need it to go higher. Is there any way of doing that?

This is kinda another qustion(a rather complicated one), but I didn't feel like making a hole thread about it so :
Let's say you make it so, that you have the DBPro window open, and it displays a 3D-universe, and you have another window made with Blue, when you press on the "X" in the top-right corner of the Blue window, the application prompts a confirmation message, IE "Do you really want to quit?". If you press the "X", and then clicks on the DBPro main window, then the confirmation message will hide behind the DBPro main window, and will become inaccesible(is that a real word?). Now, you can't press any buttons at all, and the only way to close the app, is to press Escape.
I know this is a bad explanation, and if you do not understand, it doesn't matter.

Regards
KLU 007

*** PANZERGAMES ***
Freddy 007
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2005 05:19
ahh never mind. I just found the setUpDownRange in the help files. Thanks for the help.
But if anyone can explain the "bug" I have mentioned(the last, complicated question), I'd love that. At least, can you tell me if you do not understand me

*** PANZERGAMES ***
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2005 06:15
Hi KLU,

Grab the latest update from the BlueGUI thread. That fixes the problem you had before.

BlueGUI Windows Plugin
Freddy 007
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2005 04:22
Thanks man, I got it.
Great work with the plugin by the way. I love it.

*** PANZERGAMES ***

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 11:29:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 11:29:18