Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / guys can you help me with this...please... i need it in the game that im creating

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
1.how can you display the number of
enemies still alive in the game.
2. how can you end a game when all your enemies are destroyed

i really really need to know how this work and how will i do it in my game... can you help me guys??
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2005 04:50
1. not sure that you can or ever will be able to do that

2. dont think you can do that excatly as you describe - I think you would have to choose and place one of your enemies in a location which would best suit the task and set the properties of that enemy so that it killing him would be a win game objective. You could probably script a game end yourself when that last enemy was destroyed but that would probably achieve the same result unless you would would want to try and script in any other additional procedures.
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2005 06:17
1: probobly scripts
2: in the entities propertie area, set is objective. make sure they al have differant values, or else duplicate ones will get messed up

Its stupid, contagous, to be broke and famous, will someone please save us from punk rock 101!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-29 07:29:08
Your offset time is: 2024-06-29 07:29:08