Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Is FPSCreator script very identical to DarkBasic?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't own the product and I don't have much space on my crappy little computer (you should see how slow the processor is), but should I take up my last bit of free disc space downloading the free triall for FPS Creator?

The script is what interests me, is it very simple! I don't want any c++ styled rubyscript or anything! That would be the deciding point, whether I should buy it or whether I should continue coding crap FPSs from scratch on DBPro!

It's amazing you're reading this, surprise... you still are.
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 4th Jul 2005 22:07
The scripting language for FPSC is simple in the fact that the structure is in the form of "<Condition>....<Action>" statements and is nothing like Darkbasic. But depending on what you want your characters, objects etc to do will depend on how complicated the scripts can become. The best way to program/script is to write out an algorithm (i.e. a logical step of events/actions in plain english). This will help in developing well structured scripts. Download the trial version and try experimenting with it.
ReneGade RG
Years of Service
User Offline
fpscreator looks pretty limiting in some bits.
So I'm gonna steer clear!
Thanks for the help and information guys!

It's amazing you're reading this, surprise... you still are.
Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2005 13:45 Edited at: 30th Jul 2005 09:07
this is the EA... v1 is comming out...

Blasting, Shooting, and Maiming. Aspects of Modern Gamming.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:58:38
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:58:38