Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / A sreenshot on TA. Done in DBpro and got a long way off 'till done.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2003 20:45
Here....

As you can see it has a long way off 'till it will be finnished.
Join FWMB @ aimoo
I'm one BIG nasty lizard.
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2003 21:27
That looks cool The black behind the input boxes needs to be fixed tho obviously I like Text adventures, good luck!

Coming Soon! Kangaroo2 Studio... wait and quiver with anticipation! lol
samjones@kangaroo2.com - http://www.kangaroo2.com - If the apocalypse comes, email me
Speedhorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2003 21:48
Haven't played a good text adventure since "The Pawn" on the Amiga, has anyone else ever played it?

The reason i thought it was awesome was because you could turn speech on, so whenever the computer showed dialogue, or when you typed a command, the computer would say it. This was cool, but what made it even more cooler was it sounded like Steven Hawking.

I was about 11-ish at the time and you can imagine what fun i had. I actually didn't play the game properly much, just working out what the most explicit line i could produce was.

Ralph, Jesus didn't have wheels.
Drazo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2003 22:41
The background picture isn't high quality as it really is. This is because the screenshot would be much bigger.

I think to clean up the black behind the text is to use cls or reload the background but now thinking about it sounds a little sophisticated and/or to much stress on the computer....

Join FWMB @ aimoo
I'm one BIG nasty lizard.
Hockey07
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2003 03:10
Well, reloading the background will clear everything I think, and CLS stands for clear screen so that would clear the other text, meesa thinks.

The screenies looks pretty good! Lol, why not tell the guy to buy DarkMatter too?

Current Project: Dark Wars
166 lines of code so far
http://hometown.aol.com/Hockeycow07/rebel.html - The official ReBel Games website!
DaZCWA
Years of Service
User Offline
I like, I am doing something similar myself amonst projects.... I posted the code in the snippets section if you wanna have a look. I gat anoyyed tho when text puts that weir lind under the txt you input
oh well cant win all the time i guess!!!

DaZ

"There is only 2 ways off this island: The first is in little pieces and the seconds with me" - (Hunter/DaZ)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 23:50:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 23:50:37