Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Metroid Fenatic

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Will FPS be able to create a game like Metroid prime 1 or 2 and port to the gamecube or revolution?
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
i suppose that if you have the modelling skills and the texturing skills you could come up with a similar game but as for porting to the game cube or revolution no fpscreator to my knowledge is a pc only product while fpscreator is a exciting product and i two am chomping at the bit to get my mittens on v1 i would suggest if you are looking for a console engine they are expensive i dont know the price of the gamecube sdk but i would suggest you check devmaster.net

ps fpscreator rocks
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2005 17:09
to add onto crow34's comments, even if you got an SDK it certainly wouldn't be using a click and drag interface.

Last night I was looking up at the stars and said "Where the hell is my roof?!"
kirbs
Years of Service
User Offline
Are there not converters for the program? or could nintendo publish my raw data to a correct format?

Click and drag makes life so much easier. I'm waiting 'till gamemaker 7 comes out, hopefully with it's own 3D moddelling. coooooool

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-29 08:01:42
Your offset time is: 2024-06-29 08:01:42