Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Impressed so far

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2005 04:19
I messed around with the trial version quite a bit this weekend and have to admit I’m impressed. I came to realize that this thing is extremely open to the imagination in the fact you can basically bring in whatever your little hands can model and use it as game geometry. Nice. I like that the fpe files are simply pointers and controls to that data and a means to drop it in the editor. I still have a lot to learn. Next, I'm particularly interested in checking the audio capabilities. My game has a sound track. Every level has its own looping wav music. I also have lots of voice and sound effect audio in wav format that needs to play on cue with visual model animations.

Lon
SarusX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2005 06:41
Version1 will be even better, with physics, better AI, and MULTIPLAYER. The devs here have really come through with FPSC.
It's a must-buy, in my opinion.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-29 08:11:46
Your offset time is: 2024-06-29 08:11:46