Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / i want to buy FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
ive never typed a line of code in my life (well, a few) so will i be able to make incredible games or should i learn how to programm first?

I'm looking for someone who's looking for me.
devild0g
Years of Service
User Offline
A lot of people turn to FPSCreator because of the no scripting, or programming required. Although I learned off DarkBASIC, FPSCreator works both ways.
1) You have access to many many models, from tanks to characters.

2) Did you ever play games like "the sims" or "red alert 2". Well the point is drag and drop. If you know how to click the left mouse button, and drag something, then guess what? You can make full playable level games.

3) If you feel like getting carried away, the scripting part of FPS Creator is very easy to learn. Instead of "IF" "ENDIF" or what not, its mostly an "activate" code. Which is easy. Although in my opinion, if you waited this late in the game to purchase it, I'd wait for V1 to come out.
God Bless
Semper Fidelis
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2005 15:58
Yea, do that. Wait. We (The devs and there guni pigs, us BETA testers) are nearing total game design domination.

Formerly I was CDBGames, and formerly to that i was Duke Nukem, and even more formerly to that
I was Punk Rock 101. Got it?
Cloud Strife991
Years of Service
User Offline
are the graphics in the real version better then the 30 day trial one

I'm looking for someone who's looking for me.
Deadwords
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2005 06:29
i dont know. i never downloaded the trial. but i recommend FPSC if you dont want to program. it's easy and extensible with the scripts. the scripting is easy but you dont have to script to make a game.

if you want to buy it, you have the choice. wait for august at the realease of the world-ruling FPSC V1 and pay it. Or you can buy FPSC EA now and buy the Upgrade (V1 price - EA price).

The two options cost the same price. The first option take more time btw.

It's your choice. LONG LIFE TO THE WORLD-RULING SOFTWARE FPSC lol

=-{SKaleX}-= Current Projects: -Insane Killer-=-Chaos Zone-
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2005 15:25
Just wait. Were getting close to finish (Well, closer then January), so theres no point in buying the EA. But are better in the full, I think.

Formerly I was CDBGames, and formerly to that i was Duke Nukem, and even more formerly to that
I was Punk Rock 101. Got it?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 00:06:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 00:06:11