Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Custom Games...REALLY CUSTOM !

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2005 19:34
Hi Folks !
I was one of the first who got the EA Version of FPSC. Maybe the first in germany at all
My Question :
How is it possible to make unique walls ??? own texture , depth , usw.?
I read a little bit in the documentation about this...but how to make custom things is not very ...whats the word for it.... o.O ...well written ?!!?!?!? ( ya know what i mean )
And the importantst thing :
I want to model my own enemy. How is animation handled ? Dieing , running , etc. ? scripted ?????
lets say , i want to make some kind of arena sports game where you pick up a ball and have to throw it in the other teams goal. for this i need unique enemies and scripts. for goals , running , etc.
and of course, i want to make it very very bloody. this means i have to edit the decals. I figured out , with full lightmapping and coloured lights, the blood decals on walls became big squares when youre far away.
so much for now.
Nice Greetings from the sunny South of Germany
Andreas

yeah...thats the ticket !

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 00:00:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 00:00:22