Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2005 04:34
I posted this link in an earlier post to SoulMan and it got me thinking so I created this new post. Im NOT spamming my game, its just that I want help from people that have been with FPCS from the start to try out my existing build of Pencil Whipped with the GCS (another engine)and let me know your thoughts of wether or not I can achieve the same or close to the same experience with FPSC. I'm not looking for a review, just wether or not you think its possible with FPSC. In the last 2 years I've tried a number of engines only to discover after much trial and error it wouldn't cut what I'm trying to do. Im mostly interested in matching enemy behavior, art and application of these into something similar or better than the existing game. My website went down when Reality Factory went kaput. So heres the only link I know.
http://www.fileplanet.com/64011/60000/fileinfo/Pencil-Whipped-Demo

thanks!

Lon
Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2005 04:47
http://www.fileplanet.com/64011/60000/fileinfo/Pencil-Whipped-Demo
This link is easier.

I had GCS and updated to V3, but I gave my White folder away to a friends son, I can tell you this, I think FPSC is a lot better, and most things can be achieved with a little experimenting, and Lee will be open to ideas for upgrades, come on V1 will be $45, cant hurt to have on your hard drive just for the hell of it.

Toshiba,3.2Ghz,ATI Radeon 9000 IGP 128mb,1.2gig of Ram,Windows XP Home. www.aoneweb.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 00:03:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 00:03:58