Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Scripts for all type of games ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2005 18:40
Hi !

Is this script language as powerful as i hope ? Could you script a soccer player ? or goal keeper ?
but i think this must be made without pathways. they have to find their pathways themselves.goal keepers have to face the player with the ball. and field players have to rum after the ball and try to catch it. when they got it , they have to throw it to the player or the player changes o.O but i think this is not possible , right ?

yeah...thats the ticket !
FINN MAN
Years of Service
User Offline
no
Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2005 19:55
FINN MAN, who are you to say what is possible with scripting, and what isn't!

It is PRACTICAL, but only with allied scripting, which would probally only be released with V2, sorry.

Yeah, Yeah, you were right.

Merranvo, taking over the net, one forum at a time.
Graucus
Years of Service
User Offline
Why is this not possible with script? Couldn't the ball be a seperate entity and there be different animations for players with or without the ball and the ball attach to the player (basically) unless certain conditions change or apply? and the goalie always facing the player with the ball seems like a simple task.

What's the best thing you can say in this space?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-01 09:44:29
Your offset time is: 2024-07-01 09:44:29