Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Why isn't there a manual for it online?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2005 18:47
I have the trial version of the EA release, but why isn't there a manual somewhere? It tells me SOME things, but the main thing I need to know is how to delete entities. How the h*ll do I do it!?

:::THE HOLY SAMURAI WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON IN PAIN IF YOU ARE COLD AT HEART!!!!!!:::
jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2005 21:24
Try looking on the FPSC web site

http://www.fpscreator.com/fpsc_ea_manual.swf

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
CRAP PC MUST DIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2005 02:52
I know that, since I read the manual on my computer, but the only way I can partially delete certain entities is to move them in an empty space, then delete the cursor. How DO I delete everything without strating ALL over again or moving them into an empty space?

:::THE HOLY SAMURAI WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON IN PAIN IF YOU ARE COLD AT HEART!!!!!!:::
Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2005 00:46
Hello DB or DBP user. You should actually read the manual. This is a very helpful tool that will teach you how to propperly work the program. It will also teach you that you do not need to drag the entities out into empty space to delete them.

And no, you can't delete all entities at once, nor is it practical for you to do so.

Merranvo, taking over the net, one forum at a time.
Ediseye
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, just say you have a character with a shot gun and you place him in a room with alot of lights. But you only want to get-rif off the shot-gun character. Here are the steps to do so(You can aslo o this with lights, etc):

1. Left click the shot-gun character.
2. Right click while having the ability to move him around. This will delete the character off of the world/level.

Ediseye

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-01 09:52:30
Your offset time is: 2024-07-01 09:52:30