Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / shoot around alien globe in EA

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2005 17:00
Have been having fun making some great games in EA but still have not found a way to use the flashlight "Torch" .. I have found a way for the alien globe though.. I just shoot it around ! and it moves when shot.

Is there a way to use the flashlight ? a simple yes or no would even work as after 50 views of my last post it seems nobody has an answer.
Thanks, whyrag
Lon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2005 18:21
There is currently no player dynamic light to be used as a flashlight or radial light source. V1 will not have it either but Lee tells me that its something he will try to incorporate post V1
Whyrag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2005 23:12
Thanks Lon, I know now to keep these non working items out of any games then as they would be no use. I did find out that I can also shoot at the flashlight and it will move when shot . and also the motion tracker.

Still having great fun with this awesome software though . Waiting every second for v1 !!!!

whyrag

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-01 10:52:46
Your offset time is: 2024-07-01 10:52:46