Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] FPSC - Please help me

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Alright, I'm new to the forum, so let me start off by saying I don't condone software piracy. I see it as unlawful and immoral. However, I'm in a bit of a bind.
Right now, financially, I'm in the hole. Badly. I spend money on gas and food, NOTHING else. I'm trying to get out of this situation, and slowly but steadily, it's happening.
I promised my friend Jeremy that I would make him an FPS for his birthday (Sept 15), and I can't get out of the hole and buy FPSC in that amount of time. So, I ask something of you, whoever is reading this.
Can you please help me find some way to get the full version for free? I know, I sound like a pirate, but just hear me out. I swear, I'll purchase the full version once I'm able, because I support those who supply me, but I just can't afford that right now and I need it fast. Does anybody know where I can get it, or if they can send it themselves? Please help. Thanks.

-IWB
FernandoK
Years of Service
User Offline
Use Torque.
Anlino
Years of Service
User Offline
I dont think he is asking for a system costing 100$ when he only can afford gas and food.

I dont think there is a way. And posting this in the forums is a bad idea. The mods, and the admins reads here as well. Especially when V1 is as near to release as it can.
FernandoK
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay, then use Blender.
Nutbolt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2005 21:52
yer just use blender, dats got a game engine in it, den wen uve got de money buy fpsc

Just beacuse i'm blonde, don't meen i'm stupid!
SoulMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2005 23:03
Sorry,
No pirates allowed. I'm fairly sure your friend will understand if you don't have the money right now to buy him a copy. If not then he is not a good friend then and you can ask yourself, why am I friends with someone who can't understand why I'm broke. Here's an idea. Why not make a Certificate for him that states, You are Entitled to a Copy of FPSCreator when I have the money, or something to that effect.. While waiting for that to happen, download a copy of the demo and have him try it out. He'll get a kick out of the new version and will have 30 days to play it. In that time frame, you may actually have the money to buy it and then he can continue to use the full version.
SoulMan

This is as backwards as is This
Rik Vargard
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2005 23:08
Like SoulMan says...

-"My horse for a Kingdom!"
cardine
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm suprised that this topic hasn't been locked already! Don't ask for a pirated piece of software on the softwares forum! If your going to ask for a pirated piece of software ask for it on Merravano's forum or somewhere that isn't sponsored by FPS Creator itself!

My-Free-Coupons.com
CardineHosting.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-03 09:24:23
Your offset time is: 2024-07-03 09:24:23