Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Where's my Download :(

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
"Hi Matthew,

This email confirms your order for the free FPS Creator EA to Version 1 Upgrade.
Download instructions and a new serial number will be emailed to you soon.

The official release date for FPS Creator to EA users is September 8th 2005."

I still haven't recieved my download. Are these downloads manually processed?

- Matt
The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2005 11:27
It depends on when you ordered it
It will send out 250 download instruction emails per day. I already downloaded the full fpsc V1 version. But i also ordered very close to the release.
So when have you ordered?

Visit PanzerGames here
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2005 12:38 Edited at: 8th Sep 2005 12:39
Because our FTP server is coping so well, we have now released ALL EA downloads. If you've not received it, check your spam/junk filters carefully and then contact us and we'll resend it. DO NOT USE THE FORUM FOR THIS (i.e. don't post your email address here and hope we'll catch it)- we just don't read it often enough - use the Support System instead:

http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=contact_orders

A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices.
rabogreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Richard,

"...we have now released ALL EA downloads..."

Did the order support thing. I never even received an email confirming my purchase - originally - but the order on the site looks good - although the electronic version shows "pending dispatch".

I guess I must be on the "other EA upgrade" list. My email is correct and I have no filters. When I filled out the order support form, I got an ack email, so I know that's working.

Kinda lost at this point, and since I'm 19th in the queue for order support, I'll just have to wait 48hrs.

Thanks,

David

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-03 11:24:51
Your offset time is: 2024-07-03 11:24:51