Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Extremely Brilliant...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2005 13:40
Shocking. Just amazing. Completely excellent, totally stunned. Bravo to the fps team for making this amazing product. Im no longer going to play games, I am now going to MAKE games. I love it, superb. Man. You guys are truly my role-models.

Hey hey hey, It's Faaaaat albert!
Rik Vargard
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2005 13:46
Yeah! Well just for now I'm using the v1 DEMO but I'm amazed how this has nothing to do with EA... It's another product!
And the sounds... the sounds!!! Listen to the Tavor!!!

Arrrrr wonderfull!!!!!

-Yeah...

Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2005 14:03
Right on, TheDude. I haven't taken my eyes off of FPSC V1 for 1 hour (since I got it ) now, and I am truly stunned. I love using the bazooka on stuff! I had this massive monument with heaps and heaps of statues on the pylons, and played some bowling with them !!! It's so fun - you can do so much from 4 years (from idea to product) of hard work! Cheers Lee, Rich, Rick, Mike and everyone else involved in making FPSC a reality!

Got to love Resident Evil 0! Currently playing for the: 5th time
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2005 16:04
After EA was created the team met up for a 2 day conference. We listed all the things that we did not like about EA and spent the next 6 months fixing and improving them. It was a bit hard on Lee, he had to listen to me telling him what he had done badly. It paid off by the looks of it.

Go spread the word, and show people what it's all about!

Commercial Director
TGC Team
[Check out Jed McKenna - http://www.wisefoolpress.com/]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-03 10:25:53
Your offset time is: 2024-07-03 10:25:53