Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / prefabs not completely deleteing

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
For some reason after I join 2 prefabs together (rooms)and I decide to delete one room(because the door did is not where i wanted it)the deleted room leaves behind a door and 1 or 2 other objects and i can not get rid of these unless i completely start over. I have a nvidia geforce4 mx 420 card Plays doom3 no problems,
100 gig hdd, 512 ram, Pentium 4, 2.0 ghz
Will get more ram soon,but everything has been loading really fast and no drags. any ideas? ea version did not do this at all.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2005 16:21
I think you may find that this does happen and if you get residual stuff left behind like a door after deleting a prefab or segment then you may have to select again the individual objects from the segment or door libraries and use the arrow pointer to right click and remove the objects one by one. Sometimes numerous attempts at placing and deleting the offending room segment may get rid of it all.

A nusiance I know but dont think theres another way around it.

I dont think its anything you can do anything about - its just the way FPSC is.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-03 11:12:48
Your offset time is: 2024-07-03 11:12:48