Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Lift help, I fall right through it!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2005 18:05
Ok, I really wanted to see the lifts moving sidways, so I got the lift (antigravplatform) and set it down in the middle of the map. THe wondering how it worked, I checked the script it was useing. Sure enough, it said it had to follow waypoints. So, I made some waypoints, added some characters to it, then tested the game. To my surprise, the lift didn't even move, and even more to my surprise, all the enemy characters ran to the waypoint and fell off the map and fell into oblivion. So, naturley I ended the test game, and I quickly located the problem, the lift was set on static mode. So, I changed the lifts mode to dynamic, and tested the game again. This gave the desired effect, the lift was moving, and the enemys were shootin'. So, I ran to the lift to test it out, and to my complet astonishmet, I fell through! does anyone know how to fix this?

When FPSC gets good enough, lets make a Redwall game!

FPSC HEAR OUR PLEA, GIVE US MORE MODEL FORMATS AND SET US FREE!
BIG computer geek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2005 19:10
try making the entitie again, worked on me

I may Be small, but im bloomin good on a computer!

'The Ghastly panic', coming soon http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=60244&b=25

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-03 10:23:06
Your offset time is: 2024-07-03 10:23:06