Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Dont know how relevant this is to the community - but FPSC has a competitor!

http://www.melog.ch/dropper/

Even if it doesn't have MP, or Physics, it does look damn sweet! T spice the thought up, this is actually made in Blitz Max! I have downloaded the demo, tryed it out, and it does look npretty nice. But the ai is a shame.
Anlino
Years of Service
User Offline
Appearently, it does have Multiplayer!

Quote: "Or maybe you want to try a Multiplayer Demo featuring a FPS showdown inside a spacestation.
"

Quote from their website.
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
csp is nothing like fpscreator i have csp its not really a engine its blitz basic program levels have to be designed in a third party app

eg cartography shop or maplet

and model are 3ds

does not come with multiplayer but there is only a demo out that uses blitzplay

trust me fpscreator far outways anything csp can do and i should know i own a licence for csp engine

fpscreator rules all the way and wipes its feet on other engines
Anlino
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, the info was indeed a bit short on their site. Thank you for your reply, crow34
Deadwords
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2005 16:37
It's easy to make a game better than that. CHange the models

=-{SKaleX}-= Current Projects: -Insane Killer-=-Chaos Zone-
Mad Scientist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2005 20:24
The comparison is apples and oranges. CSP does not use an integrated development environment like FPSC. For what it is, however, it is a nice product.

I also own a license for CSP.

Relax or I'll hit you with the whip again.
Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2005 21:02
CSP, 3D Rad, 3D game studio, all very different that FPSC, I would suggest the nearest thing would be GCS, now no longer around.

Toshiba,3.2Ghz,ATI Radeon 9000 IGP 128mb,1.2gig of Ram,Windows XP Home. www.aoneweb.com

Anlino
Years of Service
User Offline
GCS? Can you make an extension for that shortening? GCS =
Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2005 22:24
Games creation system. me tinks, I had the full version, but the team Pie in the Sky software folded, you can still get a free early version on the cd that comes with this book.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1584502231/104-6965824-8669534?v=glance

Toshiba,3.2Ghz,ATI Radeon 9000 IGP 128mb,1.2gig of Ram,Windows XP Home. www.aoneweb.com

Music Man
Years of Service
User Offline
But unfortunately, GCS was the crappiest gaming engine of all time and a total rip off from day 1 - I owned every version hoping it would get better and the rude SOB's from that website could have cared less - and told me so over the phone.

As a company and a product, I'm glad they're dead!!! RIP - Rest in Pieces

Mike
Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2005 00:29
Quote: "But unfortunately, GCS was the crappiest gaming engine of all time and a total rip off from day 1 - I owned every version hoping it would get better and the rude SOB's from that website could have cared less - and told me so over the phone.

As a company and a product, I'm glad they're dead!!! RIP - Rest in Pieces

Mike"

I have to say, I had no contact with the software team, but if what you say is true? then I would have to agree.

TheDude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2005 00:43
We dont like that kind in here. Looks pretty vaguely amateur to me, just look at the site. Not professional enough, and in some cases, first time appearances have a lot to do with making business. This looks nowhere close to sitting next to fpscreator at the grammy's, yo.

PS

At the time, GCS was good, what you talkin' about. Imagine if that was windows based and worked with 3d models other than 2d sprites. Perfect for making Doom-type games ( like I said 'at the time' ). Would have been a blast for centuries to come...But NOPE, fpscreator came from the heavens and fell to the earth.

PSS

I have 3Drad, but to tell you the truth, I dont use it for making games. I use it for my job for walkthroughs of CAD projects. Making games with that thing really does suck, for a non-programmer anyways, but it does have some pro's to that one though. I tend to think Rockstar games used it to make the GTA series, because the games and the software have many similarities.

You are talking to THE dude, I am the dude. T.H.E. dude, there's no other dude like me. The dude is a way of life, you just dont understand.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-03 09:45:54
Your offset time is: 2024-07-03 09:45:54