Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Getting 3D game models.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I think its time I got my models up on the web (animated). I wont be charging for this for a good year. Once I get to a certain amout ill charge a yearly fee and you can download whatever you want to use in your game whenever you want (the fee will be a very low 10 - 30$). Lets face it, its just nice to have a good model animated in a game. Now for a commercially released game Ill do a fee which will be stated below the model. Or maybe the commercial version of the model is more detailed. Iam already running my own company another project wouldnt hurt

Anyways tell me what you think.
actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2003 14:43
-Anyways tell me what you think.

Good Luck.

Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
And revolving at nine hundred miles an hour!
pathfinder
Years of Service
User Offline
hehe thanks alot

Its more about sharing at the moment. Ill post a link to the site in a month anyway

The first animated model thats going up, assuming that hubdule dosent mind. Is a retro comp model im doing for him.

LLX
Years of Service
User Offline
If hubdule doesn't let you do comercial stuff like that i canoffer you a free subdomain at my personal server for my biz website and host your models there, but (and heres the rube) since i only have about 400 megs free i will be asking for a comision on any subscribers you get, cause lets face it 400 megs can go fast and im sure you'd like me to keep buying more space, and well that where the comision would come in, paying for additional space in the future as well as cost of "limiting" the space my biz websites can use.

pathfinder
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks mate but webspace isnt an issue

pathfinder
Years of Service
User Offline
The license will allow you to use all items in your games freeware or commercial. This does not mean you can sell the models, only use them within your product. We’ll see how it goes anyway.

well the team is now 3. I just got my good friend whos a mod nutt in the group. This should provide an interesting spread of models. The first pack will contain the categories (this is bound to change I just know it, Ive got a good 2 weeks browsing forums to sniff out any extra things). In addition some seamless textures and kicking tunes.

FPS/Retro/Weapons/Textures/Music

Maybe RPG? That’s a big area though. Boy we have alot to do. I guess once we start it will count as a beta post. So further Developments will be in beta. Lets hope im not all talk no deliver. But we have the skills, and its not like I didn’t finish the Lightwave scene exporter.

Kanzure
Years of Service
User Offline
Get up (a) DBZ character(s). That would probably sell...

You have an intresting idea, I hope it turns out well.

~Morph
Owner of MultiCode.NET and Multi2k.NET.
Nothing is something, and something is then nothing. Life is an illusion.
pathfinder
Years of Service
User Offline
me too. At least it will be a fun project.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 01:08:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 01:08:39