Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / New Model Pack for Ea Users

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2005 04:34
I have a question about the new model pack. It introduces new objects and characters, yes, but how about weapons? Like P90s and USPs? Does it have any of those?

World War III: Battle At The Front
Website Coming Soon!
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2005 11:17
This is a very interesting question - and I hope so. V1 comes with loads of misc. entities, but a few extra weapons would be much appreciated.

Got to love Resident Evil 0! Currently playing for the: 5th time
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2005 18:30
I am tired of using the weapons that come with FPSC. I want hunt terrists with a standard 9mm, not a revoler or Colt45. I want to have a P90 and rim em to shreds with it's 50 round clip! It would be so cool if they added new guns...if you ask me, why bother with more characters and objects if they aren't going to put in more guns? Then it gets boring quickly...I am not bored of the characters (though there NEED to be those modern characters ) but people get bored of the weapons. I really hope they add more!

Website Coming Soon!
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
so make one yourself, that's the great thing about FPSC.
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2005 21:24
I knew someone would say that

I just want more guns in the model pack because I know they are all properly animated and of high quailty, and already ready for the game. That is the nice thing about buying model packs. They are all ready for use.

Website Coming Soon!
Swhale aka The FPS Creator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2005 21:38
yea, especially for fps creator, we can trust that they come with all their .fpe files, and models for the editor, and weapon models for pickup and everything adjusted fine for fps creator.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-03 09:25:24
Your offset time is: 2024-07-03 09:25:24