Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / The invisible man (bug?)

Author
User Banned
Posted: 12th Sep 2005 12:07 Edited at: 12th Sep 2005 12:17
Hi,

I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but I placed 2 Wehrmacht (sniper) entities on the top of a roof of a building and they are not displayed but when testing the level they are there. The problem is trying to delete the entities from the map as you can't see them. I'm hoping this will be fixed as it's a wee bit annoying. I've posted the .FPM file just so that you can see what I mean.

**** PLEASE IGNORE - I realised that the entities are drawn in the next layer up - MY APOLOGIES *****************

Attachments

Login to view attachments
CBStudios
User Banned
Posted: 14th Sep 2005 06:23
try going up a layer or two in your editor, i noticed that when you put things on stuff that extends to the next layer you have to check there
DigiDesign Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2005 15:32
Quote: "Hi,

I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but I placed 2 Wehrmacht (sniper) entities on the top of a roof of a building and they are not displayed but when testing the level they are there. The problem is trying to delete the entities from the map as you can't see them. I'm hoping this will be fixed as it's a wee bit annoying. I've posted the .FPM file just so that you can see what I mean.

**** PLEASE IGNORE - I realised that the entities are drawn in the next layer up - MY APOLOGIES ***************** "

Ya ya ya enover n00b pointing out the obvious. what is the download thing?

Activ8 games - http://www.activ8games.cjb.net/

Si vous lisez ceci vous êtes très intelligent ! Ou vous pourriez avoir juste employé l'emplacement de traduction de poissons de Babel !
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 15th Sep 2005 17:18
@M1rkD1rk - No not a newbie, have had FPSC since EA was released. I realised as soon as I put the post up that I had to go to the next layer hence the 'PLEASE IGNORE' comment. You can also ignore the download, that is just an example .FPM of what I was talking about.

Mike

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-05 19:11:10
Your offset time is: 2024-07-05 19:11:10