Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Would be great tbqfh...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Maybe this should be moved to suggestions but this IS product chat?

Well, I've used (since KNC) MFME (aka Multimedia Fusion Express) since it was Klik n Create (or Klik and Play as we used to call it).

FPSC is a fantastic product and the coders have done very well in creating it. On the subject of how well they're doing, this idea would just make it unbeatable 300% for future reference.

Keep FPSC, but how about putting a Multimedia Fusion Express GUI onto it? Like using MDI windows etc. Take the way MFME works, you create your game using 'frames' each 'frame' in terms of FPSC would be a 'map/level'.

Atm, we had FPSC EA, then we had the introduction of AVI movie importation (thus enabling cut scenes) but to make things even easier for the end-uers, why not have it frame based?

I have millions of other idea's, but this one makes the most sense. Let us create a 'storyboard' of our game to look at, at any given time. Would ba a great idea, and I will post a screenshot tomorrow day when I get time of what I mean. This would not only market the product with a 300% steel mark behind it, but this is the kinda stuff we need intergrating and surely its not too much to ask in terms of programming? Like I've said before I would give nothing more than to help out with FPSC on the ideas and thats what Ill keep doing.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-05 19:05:07
Your offset time is: 2024-07-05 19:05:07